Find out what your references are really saying about you.
- Know what your past employers are telling your prospective employers
- Head off questionable references before they hurt your chances
- Use an independent, third-party resource to do your investigation
- You know potential employers will be calling, but do you know what your references will say?
Get your references checked, confidentially and professionally. Be confident your past employers are helping, not hurting, your candidacy.
Note: Reference checking and employment verification interviews are conducted by experienced professionals who use complete discretion when contacting your references. We guarantee your confidentiality and will not reveal you are the source of the reference request. All interviews are conducted by phone unless you request otherwise.
Important: Each purchase is for one Reference Check. To have multiple references checked, you will need to make multiple purchases. It is recommended to conduct one Reference Check at a time.
- Employment verification and verification of dates of employment
- Employment Verification of position title held
- Eligibility status for rehire
- Reason for separation
- Recommendation for another position / role
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Long-Term Planning
- Short-Term Planning
- Managerial Skills
- Decision Making
- Employee Relations
- Budget Administration
- Technical Skills
- Crisis Management
- Interpersonal Relations
- Overall Performance
- A discussion of the employee's ability to attract and mentor top talent.
- The confirmation of last level of compensation / salary.