Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Early Childhood Services Program
Pineland Preschool, New Gloucester, Maine
Woodfords Family Services
($500 Bonus to be paid within first full pay period paycheck)
Join the team at our newest preschool location on the Pineland Campus in New Gloucester, Maine!
Woodfords Family Services is excited to be part of a campus that has recreational trails, gardens, a farmyard, a cafeteria and market, and a YMCA!
We are excited to hire a Board Certified Behavior Analyst to be part of our growing team at our new location on the gorgeous Pineland Campus in New Gloucester!
About the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Position:
Woodfords Family Services is growing, and pleased to announce an opening for a full-time Board Certified Behavior Analyst at our Pineland Campus' Early Childhood Services Program. This BCBA position is assigned to our Pineland preschool and focuses on services within the preschool and related areas.
About Woodfords Family Services:
Woodfords Family Services has been committed to the support and inclusion of people with special needs and their families since 1967. For 50 years, our agency has been Maine's leader in the provision of services for individuals and their families with autism, developmental and intellectual disabilities. Not only are we committed to our consumers and their families but we are also committed to our staff. That is why we have staff who have been working with us for 10, 20 and 30 plus years!
Want to learn more about our agency, programs or employment opportunities in our Pineland Preschool?
Take a look at this video and hear from our staff, consumers and families about how amazing Woodfords is:
Responsibilities of the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA):
- Provide clinical and other consulting services to preschools. Services can include evaluation, assessment, behavioral observation (collects and analyzes data), plan and program development, staff and parent training. May provide clinical and other consulting services to other Woodfords programs as requested.
- Support the preschool team in curriculum development and implementation.
- Based on behavioral observation and data collected will conduct functional analysis and develop individualized behavior plans and support with staff training and implementation.
- Document service provision in an accurate, thorough and professional manner.
- Monitor interventions by providing supervision to Behavioral Health Professionals (BHPs). This supervision includes direct observation on site as determined by the needs of the child, family, and/or direct treatment staff and as outlined in State rules and regulations and/or requirements of private health insurers.
- Attend and participate in family team meetings and classroom meetings as appropriate.
- Complete billing and other required Woodfords reporting in a complete, accurate and timely manner, to include MaineCare required paperwork and authorizations.
- Assist other Woodfords Family Services staff in the development and provision of staff training.
- Work with the Behavioral Consultation Department to develop, organize and conduct behavioral trainings, seminars and conferences.
- Maintain positive and productive relationships with staff, therapists, families, funders and service recipients.
Benefits Available to the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA):
- Health Insurance with multiple plan options to meet your needs, including gym membership reimbursement and vision discounts
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employer-Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employer-Paid Group Term Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP Benefits)
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Agency Match
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Exclusive Verizon Discount to Woodfords Family Service Employees
Additional Opportunities for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA):
- Advancement within Woodfords Family Services
- Training and Professional Development
How to Apply for the full-time Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Position:
- Please submit a cover letter, and a resume with your application online